Monday, May 10, 2010

It has been a month! Good gracious!

It's been awhile, as my sweet mommie pointed out yesterday. A lot has happened, but nothing ground-breaking. School is almost over (yay!) and summer is on her way. Until the next time, which won't be another month, maybe this will hold you over.

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch

Gossip Girl
Brothers & Sisters
Private Practice
Greys
Real Housewives (don't judge me)
House Hunters
Law & Order SVU
The Hills (again, don't judge)

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink

Sidestreet
Anywhere at the beach!
Oyster Bar
Chick-Fil-A
Bin112
my house
Old Spaghetti Factory (when we can find one)
Cazbah

8 Things I Look Forward To

summer time
the beach!
girls night
vacations
family time
running
weekends
snuggling (with Chapstick or Matt)

8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday

went to our home church
ate for Mother's Day, just the 4 of us
talked with the family, just the 4 of us
worked out
went to the grocery store
made Matt dinner (does frozen pizza count?)
watched Brothers & Sisters
Looked for beach houses for this summer

8 Things I am Passionate about..
family
friends
Chapstick
reading
decorating
shopping
running
traveling

8 Words or Phrases I Use Often

Wholy Moly.
For real.
"NO!" (to Chapstick all the time)
Will you rub me?
I love you.
Pretty girl (again to Chapstick)
What are you doing?
I don't know what else I say a lot...??

8 Things I Have Learned From the Past

Learn from other's mistakes.
Most of the time my mom is always right.
I have lived (and continue to live) a blessed life.
Don't worry-it doesn't get you anywhere.
Friends are good, even if they come and go.
Enjoy life for what it is, not for what you want it to be.
Stressing gets you no where.

8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See

Italy
Greece
California
Australia
London
West Coast wine county
Islands, lots of them
Spain

8 Things I Currently Want/Need...
want: clothes
want: car
want: a vacation
need: a vacation
want: school to be OVER
need: cooler weather to return so I can run more
need: more hours in the day
want: more hours in the day

No comments:

Post a Comment