Thursday, March 18, 2010

WEEEEEEEKEND

Yes it is the weekend. Well, almost. Friday's make me long for my college days; no Friday classes were a Godsend. Oh well, those days are long gone.

Since Wednesday, the week has been pretty normal. Matt and I headed downtown for St. Patty's with a group of our friends. It was a surprise visit by the group, but it turned out to be a nice mid-week escape. We ate pizza and had some festive green drinks and caught up on our married lives. It is fun for Matt and I to hear how other married couples our age are dealing with different situations. I'm a nosey girl, so I love hearing about the ups and downs of everyone's lives. After dinner, everyone came over to our house and we played Truth or Dare (and Dirty Truth or Dare) on a friend's new phone, a Driod. I'm a big tech-y and love new gadgets. I am a lover of all things Apple, and I would have an iPhone if we didn't use Verizon, but I have to admit that Droid was pretty impressive. It had some weird apps (different guns you could shoot? a Family Guy app-which Matt loved) and one was the Truth or Dare game. This particular group enjoys playing the dirty version of games (which aren't all that dirty), so we had a good time.

This weekend Matt and I are going to enjoy some outside time ,with the 70-something degree weather, with Chapstick. I am hoping that there will be some window-box building going on as well. I saw in Southern Living this month some amazing window-boxes in Charleston, and I decided that that was exactly what we needed for our front windows. Maybe I will have pictures to post next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment